Warning against counterfeit Apollon products
Thank you very much for your continued patronage of Apollon products.
In recent years, we have confirmed that counterfeit products of our company’s products (especially Delph and Urd) are circulating mainly in East Asia.
These counterfeit products not only differ from the genuine products in specifications and performance, but are also inferior in quality and safety. We are very concerned that counterfeit products may cause injuries or accidents due to damage, and that our customers may be harmed.
For the safety of our customers, we are determined to take legal action against counterfeiters. However, we would like to ask our customers to be very careful not to purchase counterfeit products by mistake. If you use counterfeit products and experience any problems or accidents, we cannot be held responsible.
Activities to eliminate counterfeit products
Counterfeit products infringe on our intellectual property rights such as patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, and trademark rights, and we are taking various measures around the world to protect our customers from the damage caused by counterfeit products and to ensure that they can use our products with peace of mind.
- Warnings, administrative and criminal action against counterfeiters
- Requesting the removal of counterfeit products from e-commerce sites
- Waterfront control of counterfeit goods at customs
- Alerting consumers about counterfeit goods
Examples of Counterfeit Goods Uncovered
Reference information to avoid getting counterfeit products
In order to avoid counterfeit products, please refer to the following
- (1) Be careful about purchasing from overseas online sites.
- There is a possibility of counterfeit products.
- (2) Be careful of prices that are too low.
- Products sold at extremely low prices are likely to be counterfeit.
- (3) Check the Apollon brand symbol.
- Please make sure that the Apollon logo is correct at the time of purchase.
Apollon’s products are registered as trademarks and patents.